Yikes! Why is the summer going so fast??? I feel like my to-do list gets longer and longer and the time to get it done is shorter and shorter!
Between out-of-town baseball tournaments and trying to restore some sort of organization to my chaotic house, I haven’t had much time to work on my editable newsletter templates. I’m hopeful this will be the weekend I get them done! I’ve used these for a couple of years and love them – I’m just changing out the graphics and tweaking a few things now. I hope they’ll be worth the wait!
On another note, I thought it would be fun to tell you more about myself and link up with Mrs. Lemons and her Tell me more, tell me more! linky party at her blog Step Into Second Grade.
These are the top 8 things about me. (I couldn’t come up with 10!)
1. First and foremost, I have four boys who I absolutely adore! They are 13, 11, 8, & 6 and keep me S-U-P-E-R busy.
This was taken last summer at our favorite beach/campground. We have a trip planned there in August! Yay!
2. The other “boy” in my life is my dog-son, Jedi! He is a Bichon Frise/Maltese mix and the smartest, cutest dog ever! (OK, so maybe I’m a little biased.) He is 2 years old and my first dog ever. I wouldn’t trade him for the world!
Isn’t he precious??
3. I love all things Star Wars (hence the dog named, Jedi)! I’ve been obsessed since the day my dad took me to see The Empire Strikes Back when I was 8 years old! I’ve seen every movie at least a dozen times!
4. I llloooovvvveee coffee! I have to have my coffee in the morning and then I am ready to start my day. My favorite creamer is Almond Joy by International Delight and I was ecstatic when I saw that the new bottle no longer had “Limited Edition” printed on it! LOVE IT!
5. I enjoy running and am working my way back into it after 2 separate injuries sidelined me for almost 2 years!! I have to keep reminding myself to take it slow but that can be so frustrating sometimes! I use this free app on my Android phone to help me track my runs:
6. I love music and love to stream my playlists through Rhapsody. I pay for the monthly subscription and use it on my Kindle Fire, Droid phone, and home computer. I even use the Rhapsody app to listen to my playlists while I am running!
7. My 2 favorite snack foods are Snyder’s Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces and Lay’s Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips! I can’t seem to get enough (which increases my need for #5 above!)
8. Reading is one of my passions and I got a Kindle Fire this year and love it! I always thought that I wouldn’t like the e-reader format because I like to be able to hold a book in my hands but I’m definitely getting used to it. The best part is that I can carry a whole library of books and magazines with me everywhere!
Now head on over to the linky party to learn more about some wonderful bloggers and to link up yourself!